Lightweight and Cooling Bamboo Lyocell Sheets
Our Luxury Bamboo Lyocell Sheets will change the way you sleep forever. Not only are our sheets ultra comfortable and soft - they are a sustainably made upgrade to something you use everyday.
- Bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic
- Bamboo fabric is exceptional at pulling moisture away from your skin to keep your body at the ideal temperature
- Bamboo sheets are much softer than cotton
- Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Bamboo is one of the strongest materials on the planet
- Bamboo is naturally pest resistant so there are no pesticides needed to grow (bamboo fabric is also resistant against dust mites!)
Many other bamboo sheets are created using harsh chemicals like Sodium Hydroxide or Caustic Soda. Chemicals like this are both harmful to the workers who create it and the environment it's disposed into. However, our sheets are Lyocell and are derived from a more natural production process. Lyocell is a closed loop production method and uses an amine oxide to create a non-toxic solvent solution to extract the cellulose from crushed bamboo. This cellulose is then spun into fibers, washed, dried and the non-toxic solution is reused for another batch.
Bamboo can grow almost anywhere and once it is cut from the stock, it grows back quickly making it extremely sustainable. Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than your average tree and requires 200x less water to produce than cotton, so you can sleep well knowing you have made an eco-conscious investment.
Getting a great nights sleep is now easier than ever!
That's right, one full year to decide if you love your new sheets or if you want your money back. That's how confident we are that you will love them.
See our Warranty Page for more information.
Good sleep is one of the foundations of well being; upgrade your bedroom environment today and get a better nights sleep.